Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Changes are my Excuse

These last three weeks have been full of big decisions and changes. That's my excuse for not working on new videos. I will now share these decisions with you.

1. I will be closing the brick and mortar retail shop and school at the end of our lease in May.

2. I will not be opening a studio space to teach out of nor will I be open for appointments.

These are the two immediate decisions. We have other plans on our agenda, but those aren't ready to be announced yet.

In the mean time, I have marked down a bunch of items, including all fabrics, vintage and jewelry down by 25%. In my shop, I have a growing $1 table and today I'll be setting up a second table of markdowns. It is only 4 months away, but I have so many things I need to part with. Here are some pictures. Not everything is listed online, so if you are interested in something, let me know and I can take a better photo and arrange shipping to you. Yarns, cone thread, ribbons and a bunch of random items are 40% off.



















No comments:

Post a Comment